- Use of the Website
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our Website is made available free of charge.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- Data Protection and Security
You authorise us to use any of your personal information which is relevant to the provision of our services to you for all reasonable purposes in relation to your use of the Website. We may retain and continue to process your personal information after the termination of this agreement or any other agreement between you and us. Your personal information may be transferred or disclosed to and/or by third parties, where necessary, and to the extent permitted by law. This enables us to provide you services and to discharge our obligations to third parties, including relevant stock exchanges, government agencies and regulators.
With your consent, your personal information may be used by us, in order to provide you with information and marketing materials in relation to our other products and services. By entering into this agreement, you confirm your wish for your personal information to be processed for these additional purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information please advise us in writing.
- Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The Website may include at any given time text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips and data compilations, and together with the Website’s page layout, underlying code and software we refer to all of these as “Content”.
All of the Content is the property of Oracle Corporate Finance and our affiliates or third parties with whom we do business, and this means that it is protected by United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and other relevant laws. This means that, except as provided by Part 1, Chapter 3 of the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (which contains what are generally known as the “fair use” provisions for copyrighted materials), you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Oracle Corporate Finance. For the avoidance of doubt, data mining or scraping the Website without the express written permission of Oracle Corporate Finance is not permitted.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other independent third-party sites. Unless we expressly say otherwise, you should assume that these other websites are not under the control of Oracle Corporate Finance or our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites, and we disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. Additionally, even if we include a link to another website on this Website, that does not mean that we endorse that other website or in any way recommend that you should use it, you will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these websites.
- Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
You must not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (together “Viruses”). You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this Website. You must not attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your rights to use this Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack or Viruses that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
By using this Website, you should be aware that:
- Oracle Corporate Finance does not in any of its Publications take into account any particular recipient’s investment objectives, specific investment goals, financial circumstances and specific needs and demands. Therefore, all Oracle Corporate Finance are, unless otherwise specifically stated, intended for informational and/or marketing purposes only and SHOULD NOT be construed as: business, financial, investment, hedging, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting advice; and/or a recommendation or trading idea; and/or any other type of encouragement to act, invest or divest in a particular manner.
- We make no warranty or representation (express or implied) that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure, or that all information provided will be accurate.
- We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of the Website.
- We give no warranty that this Website will be free of defects and / or faults.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from your use of the Website or any information contained in it, and you use the Website and its Content at your own risk. This is not intended to exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury arising from your use of the Website.
- Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- Risk Warning: The past performance of any investment is not necessarily a guide to future performance. The value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up.
- Your capital is always at risk: As with all investments your capital is at risk. The value of investments and any income from them are not guaranteed and may go down as well as up. You may get back less than the original amount invested.
- Tax Treatment: Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change. Should you be in any doubt, please seek professional advice.
The material displayed on the Website is for information purposes only and it is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our Group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results or the use of this Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If you wish to make a complaint about Oracle Corporate Finance, you may wish do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction